The applicant seeking entry into a course of study at SCEI-HE must following these procedures:
Complete the application form with declaration/s signed. Download
- All qualifications and supporting documentation must be certified or original copies.
- Documents not in English must be accompanied by certified English translations from a recognised accredited translator.
- Where qualifications and supporting documentation have been completed in another name, evidence must be provided of the change of name.
Selection for Admission
To be eligible for an offer of admission, an applicant:
must have met the education criteria; either
- Have an awarded ATAR or equivalent; or
- Completed an accredited qualification under the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Diploma or higher level
- Must meet the approved English Language Proficiency Requirements.
- Must meet any additional entry criteria for a program of study e.g. interview
Offers will be made to applicants in order of demonstrated academic achievement until the quota set for each study program is filled. In determining this order, each applicant’s qualifications will be assessed.
Offers may be conditional upon the provision of proof of completion of entry requirements or other criteria detailed in the offer of admission. The offer of admission is valid for the duration specified in the offer. If the applicant fails to accept the offer in the duration specified, then the offer will be deemed null and void.